Client administrators can activate All Access Pass users on the Jhana site and see how many users are enabled on Jhana by following the instructions outlined below.
- First, log in and select ADMIN on the upper right-hand side menu.
- Select the USERS & PASSES & TEAMS tile
- On the USER tab, a list of users will populate on the User Management page.
- The number of users who are enabled on Jhana is signified in the upper right-hand corner.
The "Jh" icons under the "Actions" column on the right-hand side of the page denotes Jhana access. If the "Jh" icon is highlighted blue, it means the user has access to Jhana; if the "Jh" icon is gray, the user is not enabled on Jhana and cannot log in and access Jhana content. If they try to log in to Jhana, they will encounter a "user not found" message.
- Click on the gray "Jh" icon next to the user you would like to enable on Jhana.
- The number of Jhana enabled users will increase once you enable the user's Jhana account.
- Alternatively, you can disable a user's Jhana access by clicking on the highlighted blue "Jh" icon.