Client administrators can simultaneously upload users to All Access Pass and Jhana via your All Access Pass Portal. To upload your users in bulk, follow the instructions below on how to fill out the "User Import Template" and determine if you would like to send the All Access Pass and Jhana Welcome Email to your users at the time of the upload.
- Log in and select ADMIN in the right-hand corner.
- Select the USERS & PASSES & TEAMS tile.
- Next, click the PASS tab.
- On the Pass Management page, select the "+" next to the pass.
- Select UPLOAD USERS
- After clicking UPLOAD USERS, a pop-up window will appear with the "User Import Template." Click on the link to download the template and refer to the key in the next step to fill out the template for access to All Access Pass and Jhana.
- Open the template and you will see each column header is accompanied by a red triangle in the upper right-hand corner.
- Hover over the red triangle in each column to read instructions on what information should be included in the column.
User Upload Template Key for All Access Pass and Jhana
- The first three fields are required: Email Address, First Name, Last Name.
- User Role: Use to assign a user as a learner, facilitator, or client admin on All Access Pass. Type in the following to assign the user to the desired role:
- Learner/Individual Contributor = individualcontributor
- Learner/Manager = leave field blank
- Facilitator/HR = facilitator
- Admin/HR = client admin
- Team: This can be used if you have a team created on your pass; if you would like to assign the user to the existing team, type the team name in the column.
- Jhana Enabled:
- Enabled = 1
- Once you have filled out the template for All Access Pass and Jhana Access, click CHOOSE FILE and select your import file.
- Your upload file will appear in the bottom left-hand corner of the window once chosen.
- The All Access Pass system will scan your file and display the first ten rows of data to allow you to verify that the file is valid. Click CONTINUE when you're ready to start importing.
- The system will ask you if you would like to send the welcome email to participants when you upload the users. The box next to "Send Emails?" will automatically be checked to send the email at the upload time. If you would like not to send the welcome email at this time, deselect the box next to "Send Emails?". (You can send the welcome email later using the "Send Email" function if desired.)
- Finally, the window will appear with a message confirming your import is processing. An email will be sent to you from [email protected] confirming when the upload is complete.